Last revised on March 31, 2014
1.1. PurposeThe mission of Tradescraper.com is to connect the world’s professionals to enable them to be more productive and successful. To achieve our mission, we make services available through our websites, mobile applications, and developer platforms, to help you, your connections, and millions of other professionals meet, exchange ideas, learn, make deals, find opportunities or employees, work, and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships and groups.
2. Your Obligations
2.1. Applicable laws and this AgreementBy this Agreement: You will follow the law and Tradescraper’s rules. You must comply with all applicable laws and this Agreement, as may be amended from time to time with or without advance notice, and the policies and processes explained in the following sections and related webpages:
• DOs and DON’Ts;
• Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the Tradescraper Website;
• Other specific rules for particular Services, such as Groups.
2.2. License and warranty for your submissions to TradescraperYou still own what you own, but you grant us a license to the content and/or information you provide us. As between you and Tradescraper, you own the content and information you provide Tradescraper under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Tradescraper a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicenseable, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyze, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Tradescraper, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques and/or data to the services, you submit to Tradescraper, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. We will respect the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content. Pursuant to this license, Tradescraper may grant other Members and/or Visitors access and share rights to your content and information in accordance with this Agreement, your settings and degree of connection with them. With respect to your personal content, you may choose to make it available to Members and Visitors under the Creative Commons license of your choice. You promise to only provide us information and content that you have the right to give us and you promise that your Tradescraper profile will be truthful. Any content or information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss. By providing content or information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit it and that it is not confidential and not in violation of any law, contractual restrictions or other third party rights (including any intellectual property rights). It is your responsibility to keep your Tradescraper profile information accurate and updated.
2.4. Your MembershipYou will keep your password a secret, you will not share an account with anyone else and you will not copy or transfer any part of the Services. The profile you create Tradescraper will become part of Tradescraper and except for the content and information that you license to us is owned by Tradescraper. However, between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; (3) not use other’s accounts; (4) not sell, trade, or transfer your Tradescraper account to another party; and (5) not charge anyone for access to any portion of Tradescraper, or any information therein. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. To close your Tradescraper account, respectively, please visit Tradescraper ’s Help Center and the applicable settings.
2.5. IndemnificationYou will pay us for any losses that you cause. You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Tradescraper.
2.6. Notify us of acts contrary to the AgreementIf you think you have to breach this Agreement, you will let us know beforehand. If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
2.7. Notifications and Service MessagesYou are okay with us providing you with important notices on our websites, mobile apps, or email. The contact information you provide must be accurate or you may not receive important notices. For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services, Tradescraper may place a banner notice across its pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to this Agreement. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from Tradescraper to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that Tradescraper may communicate with you through your Tradescraper account or through other means including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service about your Tradescraper account or services associated with Tradescraper. Please review your Tradescraper.com settings to control and limit what kind of messages you receive from us. You acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to do so maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Services.
2.8. Tradescraper ApplicationsThis Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us. Tradescraper may offer the Services through applications built using Tradescraper’s platform (“Tradescraper Applications”). Examples of Tradescraper Applications include its smart phone applications (e.g. Tradescraper for Android and iOS), and Tradescraper ’s “Share” buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web. Tradescraper Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications addressed in Section 4.2. If you use a Tradescraper Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, or web pages containing Tradescraper plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us. Further, by importing any of your Tradescraper data through the Tradescraper Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Tradescraper account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing Tradescraper through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices. Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
2.9.User-to-User Communication and SharingWhen you share information, others can see, copy and use that information. Tradescraper offers various forums such as Tradescraper Groups and Network Updates, where you can post your observations and comments on designated topics. Tradescraper also enables sharing of information by allowing users to post updates, including links to news articles and other information such as job opportunities, product recommendations, and other content to their profile and other Services. Tradescraper’s members can create Tradescraper Groups and Company Pages for free, however, Tradescraper, in its sole discretion, may close or transfer Tradescraper Groups or Company Pages, or remove content from them or from anywhere on the Services if the content violates this Agreement or others’ intellectual property rights. Please note that ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other Members or, if public, by Visitors, and Tradescraper cannot guarantee that other Members will or will not use the ideas and information that you share, nor the manner of use. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it to any Tradescraper Group, into your Network Updates, or elsewhere on Tradescraper. TRADESCRAPER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANOTHER’S MISUSE OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON TRADESCRAPER.
2.11. Contributions to TradescraperIf you provide feedback to us, make sure you don’t include confidential or infringing materials. You grant us rights to your feedback. By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services ("Contributions") in any way to Tradescraper, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Tradescraper is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Tradescraper shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Tradescraper may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably non-exclusively license to Tradescraper rights to exploit your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Tradescraper under any circumstances.
3. Your RightsIf you follow this agreement, we grant you a limited right to use Tradescraper. You will only access and use Tradescraper in the way this agreement allows you. On the condition that you comply with all your obligations under this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, we grant you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive, nonassignable, nonsublicenseable license and right to access the Services, through a generally available web browser, mobile device or Tradescraper authorized application (but not through scraping, spidering, crawling or other technology or software used to access data without the express written consent of Tradescraper or its Members), to view content and information and otherwise use the Services, to the extent intended and permitted by the functionality thereof, the Members’ settings and your degree of connection with them, in accordance with this Agreement. Any other use of Tradescraper contrary to our mission and purpose (such as seeking to connect to someone you do not know or trust, or to use information gathered from Tradescraper commercially unless expressly authorized by Tradescraper) is strictly prohibited and a violation of this Agreement. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement, including, without limitation, title, ownership, intellectual property rights, and all other rights and interest in Tradescraper and all related items, including any and all copies made of the Tradescraper websites.
4. Our Rights & Obligations
4.1. Services AvailabilityWe may change or discontinue Services, and in such case, we do not promise to keep showing or storing your information and content. For as long as Tradescraper continues to offer the Services, Tradescraper shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand the Services. As a result, we allow you to access Tradescraper as it may exist and be available on any given day and we have no other obligations, except as expressly stated in this Agreement. We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue Tradescraper, partially or entirely, or change and modify prices prospectively for all or part of the Services for you or for all our Members in our sole discretion. All of these changes shall be effective upon their posting on Tradescraper or by direct communication to you unless otherwise noted. If Tradescraper is unavailable due to improvements to our services, under our responsibility and you access fails, for the registered members paying for example silver accounts, we will replenish the loss by extension to the offer equal to the loss. We may not keep showing the content or information you provide to us. Tradescraper further reserves the right to withhold, remove or discard any content available as part of your account, with or without notice if deemed by Tradescraper to be contrary to this Agreement. For avoidance of doubt, Tradescraper has no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content that you or other Members provide when using the Services. Tradescraper may be required by local laws to remove certain information or content and so that information or content may not be available on our Service in those countries.
4.4. Connections and Interactions with other MembersWe have the right to limit the connections and interactions on the Services. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Tradescraper may limit the number of connections you may have to other Members and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other Users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. Tradescraper reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Tradescraper determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
4.5. Intellectual Property NoticesWe are providing you notice about our intellectual property rights. The Services include the copyrights and Intellectual property rights of Tradescraper and except for the limited license granted to you in Section 3, Tradescraper reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Tradescraper logos and other Tradescraper trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Tradescraper are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tradescraper valid in all countries. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with Tradescraper may be the trademarks of their respective owners. This Agreement does not grant you any right or license with respect to any such trademarks and logos.
5. DisclaimerWe disclaim any legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of Tradescraper. SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DO NOT RELY ON TRADESCRAPER OR ITS SUPPLIERS, ANY INFORMATION THEREIN, OR ITS CONTINUATION. WE PROVIDE THE PLATFORM FOR TRADESCRAPER AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TRADESCRAPER DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET USER GENERATED CONTENT FOR ACCURACY. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TRADESCRAPER AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED OR HARMED BY TRADESCRAPER OR ANYTHING RELATED TO TRADESCRAPER, YOU MAY CLOSE YOUR TRADESCRAPER ACCOUNT AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7 (“TERMINATION”) AND SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY. TRADESCRAPER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES FOR THE DELIVERY OF ANY MESSAGES (SUCH A POSTING OF ANSWERS OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY OTHER USER GENERATED CONTENT) SENT THROUGH TRADESCRAPER TO ANYONE. IN ADDITION, WE NEITHER WARRANT NOR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES. ANY MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY DESCRIBED OR USED ON OUR WEBSITES MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OWNED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO HAVE LICENSED SUCH MATERIAL, SERVICE, OR TECHNOLOGY TO US. TRADESCRAPER DOES NOT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO VERIFY THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS SUBSCRIBING TO ITS SERVICES, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR THE USE OF ITS SERVICES BY OTHER USERS OF THE COMMUNITY; THEREFORE, TRADESCRAPER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR IDENTITY THEFT OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF YOUR IDENTITY OR INFORMATION BY OTHERS. TRADESCRAPER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. IN PARTICULAR, THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERRUPTED DUE TO MAINTENANCE, UPDATES, OR SYSTEM OR NETWORK FAILURES. TRADESCRAPER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY SUCH INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS IN FUNCTIONING. FURTHERMORE, TRADESCRAPER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY MALFUNCTIONING, IMPOSSIBILITY OF ACCESS, OR POOR USE CONDITIONS OF THE TRADESCRAPER SITES DUE TO INAPPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT, DISTURBANCES RELATED TO INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS, TO THE SATURATION OF THE INTERNET NETWORK, AND FOR ANY OTHER REASON.
6. Limitation of LiabilityWe are trying to limit any legal liability we may have to you. SOME COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Neither Tradescraper nor any of our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, suppliers, employees, shareholders, or directors shall be cumulatively liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages or loss of use, profit, revenue or data to you or any third person arising from your use of the Services, or any of the content or other materials on, accessed through or downloaded from Tradescraper. This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between the parties and without it the terms and prices charged would be different. This limitation of liability shall:
• Apply regardless of whether (1) you base your claim on contract, tort, statute or any other legal theory, (2) we knew or should have known about the possibility of such damages, or (3) the limited remedies provided in this section fail of their essential purpose; and
• Not apply to any damage that Tradescraper may cause you intentionally or knowingly in violation of this Agreement or applicable law, or as otherwise mandated by applicable law that cannot be disclaimed in this Agreement.
• Not apply if you have entered into a separate agreement to purchase Premium Services with a separate Limitation of Liability provision that supersedes this section in relation to those Premium Services.
7.1. Mutual rights of terminationWe can end this Agreement anytime we want. You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Tradescraper pursuant to Section 9.3. This notice will be effective upon Tradescraper processing your notice. Tradescrpaper may terminate this Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only Tradescraper or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any Premium Services. Termination of your Tradescraper account includes disabling your access to Tradescraper and may also bar you from any future use of Tradescraper.
7.2. Misuse of the ServicesTradescraper may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any Member who abuses or misuses the Services. Misuse of the Services includes inviting other Members with whom you do not know to connect; abusing the Tradescraper messaging services; creating multiple or false profiles; using the Services commercially without Tradescraper ’s authorization, infringing any intellectual property rights, violating any of the Do’s and Don’ts listed in Section 10, or any other behavior that Tradescraper, in its sole discretion, deems contrary to its purpose. In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Tradescrpaper has adopted a policy of terminating accounts of Members who, in Tradescraper ’s sole discretion, are deemed to be repeat infringers under the Greek Copyright Act.
7.3. Effect of TerminationUpon termination of your Tradescraper account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Section 3 (“Your Rights”) and Sections 4.1., 4.2., and 4.3. (“Our Rights and Obligations”).
8. Dispute Resolution
8.1. Law and Forum for Legal DisputesIn the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in Greek courts, applying Greek law. This Agreement or any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Greece regardless of your country of origin or where you access Tradescraper, and notwithstanding of any conflicts of law principles and the Greek Copyright Act 2121/1993 and the Protection of Personal Data Act 2472/1997 and the Electronic Commerce Presedential Decree 131/2003. You and Tradescraper agree that all claims arising out of or related to this Agreement must be resolved exclusively by the courts of Athens. You and Tradescraper agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Athens for the purpose of litigating all such claims. Notwithstanding the above, you agree that Tradescraper shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction.
9. General Terms
9.1. SeverabilityIf any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitrator to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; if a court or arbitrator finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
9.3. Notices and Service of ProcessIn addition to Section 2.7. (“Notifications and Service Messages”), we may notify you via postings on www.tradescraper.com, or another Tradescraper site or app. You may contact us here. Or via mail or courier at: Palamidiou 10, Greece, Athens, 13451 Additionally, Tradescraper accepts service of process at this address. Any notices that you provide without compliance with this section shall have no legal effect.
9.4. Entire AgreementYou agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and Tradescraper regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Tradescraper services, third-party content or third party software.
9.6. No informal waivers, agreements or representationsOur failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to that breach or subsequent similar or other breaches. Except as expressly and specifically contemplated by the Agreement, no representations, statements, consents, waivers or other acts or omissions by any Tradescraper Affiliate shall be deemed legally binding on any Tradescraper Affiliate, unless documented in a physical writing hand signed by a duly appointed officer of Tradescraper.
9.7. No Injunctive ReliefYou waive your rights to try to stop Tradescraper, but we don’t waive our rights to ask a court to stop your actions. In no event shall you seek or be entitled to rescission, injunctive or other equitable relief, or to enjoin or restrain the operation of the Services, exploitation of any advertising or other materials issued in connection therewith, or exploitation of the Services or any content or other material used or displayed through the Services.
9.8. Assignment and DelegationYou can’t assign your rights under this Agreement, but we can. You may not assign or delegate any rights or obligations under the Agreement. Any purported assignment and delegation shall be ineffective. We may freely assign or delegate all rights and obligations under the Agreement, fully or partially without notice to you. We may also substitute, by way of unilateral novation, effective upon notice to you, Tradescraper for any third party that assumes our rights and obligations under this Agreement.
9.9. Potential Other Rights and ObligationsYou may have rights or obligations under local law other than those enumerated here if you are located outside Greece.
10. Tradescraper “DOs” and “DON’Ts.”As a condition to access Tradescraper, you agree to this User Agreement and to strictly observe the following DOs and DON’Ts.
10.1. Do undertake the following:Here’s a list of some of the specific things we ask you to do and not do on Tradescraper.
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide accurate information to us and update it as necessary;
4. Review and comply with notices sent by Tradescraper concerning the Services;
5. Use the Services in a professional manner; and
6. Use your real name on your profile.
10.2. Don’t undertake the following:
1. Act dishonestly or unprofessionally by engaging in unprofessional behavior by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content to Tradescraper;
2. Publish inaccurate information in the designated fields on the profile form (e.g., do not include a link or an email address in the name field). Please also protect sensitive personal information such as your email address, phone number, street address, or other information that is confidential in nature;
3. Create a Member profile for anyone other than a natural person;
4. Harass, abuse or harm another person, including sending unwelcomed communications to others using Tradescraper;
5. Invite people you do not know to join your network;
6. Upload a profile image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo;
7. Use or attempt to use another's account or create a false identity on Tradescraper;
8. Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any content that:
a. Falsely states, impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or misrepresents your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
b. Is unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
c. Adds to a content field content that is not intended for such field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Tradescraper);
d. Includes information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
e. Infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
f. Includes any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to (a) using Tradescraper invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; (b) using Tradescraper to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and (c) sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
g. Contains software viruses, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of Tradescraper or any user of Tradescraper;
h. Forges headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Services; or
i. Even if it is legal where you are located, create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
9. Duplicate, license, sublicense, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, rebrand, or otherwise transfer information found on Tradescraper (excluding content posted by you) except as permitted in this Agreement, Tradescraper ’s developer terms and policies, or as expressly authorized by Tradescraper;
10. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying intellectual property used to provide the Services, or any part thereof;
11. Utilize or copy information, content or any data you view on or obtain from Tradescraper to provide any service that is competitive, in Tradescraper’s sole discretion, with Tradescraper;
12. Imply or state, directly or indirectly, that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Tradescraper unless you have entered into a written agreement with Tradescraper (this includes, but is not limited to, representing yourself as an accredited Tradescraper trainer if you have not been certified by Tradescraper as such);
13. Adapt, modify or create derivative works based on Tradescraper or technology underlying the Services, or other Members’ content, in whole or part, except as permitted under Tradescraper’s developer program;
14. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to Tradescraper or any information therein, or the equivalent, in whole or part;
15. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Tradescraper, including those of both Tradescraper and any of its licensors;
16. Remove, cover or otherwise obscure any form of advertisement included on Tradescraper;
17. Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information, including, but not limited to, personally identifiable information obtained from Tradescraper except as expressly permitted in this Agreement or as the owner of such information may expressly permit;
18. Share information of non- Members without their express consent;
19. Infringe or use Tradescraper ’s brand, logos or trademarks, including, without limitation, using the word “Tradescraper” in any business name, email, or URL or including Tradescraper ’s trademarks and logos;
20. Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the site;
21. Use bots or other automated methods to access Tradescraper, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages, or perform other similar activities through Tradescraper, unless explicitly permitted by Tradescraper;
22. Access, via automated or manual means or processes, Tradescraper for purposes of monitoring Tradescraper ’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
26. Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of Tradescraper ’s website;
27. Attempt to or actually access Tradescraper by any means other than through the interfaces provided by Tradescraper such as its mobile application or by navigating to http://www.tradescraper.com using a web browser. This prohibition includes accessing or attempting to access Tradescraper using any third-party service, including software-as-a-service platforms that aggregate access to multiple services, including Tradescraper;
28. Attempt to or actually override any security component included in or underlying Tradescraper;
29. Engage in any action that directly or indirectly interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on Tradescraper ’s infrastructure, including, but not limited to, sending unsolicited communications to other Members or Tradescraper personnel, attempting to gain unauthorized access to Tradescraper, or transmitting or activating computer viruses through or on Tradescraper ;
30. Interfere or disrupt or game Tradescraper or the Services, including, but not limited to, any servers or networks connected to Tradescraper, or Tradescraper 's search algorithms.
11. Complaints Regarding Content Posted on the Tradescraper WebsiteWe built Tradescraper to help you be a more successful professional, and to help professionals succeed. To achieving this purpose, we encourage our Members to share accurate information. We also respect the intellectual property rights of others. Accordingly, this Agreement requires that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Tradescraper provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
Copyright PolicyWe respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the Tradescraper website or service any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described below, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. A. Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement If you believe that your own copyrighted work is accessible on the Tradescraper website or service in violation of your copyright, you may provide Tradescraper with a written communication that contains substantially the following information:
• Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed so that we can locate the material. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by your Notification, you may provide a representative list of such works at that site.
• Identify the URL or other specific location on the Tradescraper website or service that contains the material that you claim infringes your copyright described in Item 1 above. You must provide us with reasonably sufficient information to locate the alleged infringing material.
• Provide the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or a person authorized to act on the owner's behalf.
• Include a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• Include a statement by you that the information contained in your Notice is accurate and that you attest under the penalty of perjury that you are the copyright owner or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
• Include your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. You may submit your Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement by E-Mail as set forth below:
o Subject: Tradescraper Copyright Team
o E-Mail Address: …………………………..Please note that you may be liable for damages, including court costs and attorneys fees, if you materially misrepresent that content on our website and/or service is copyright infringing. Filing a false form on this page constitutes perjury. Upon receiving a proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim.