Minimum Order: 1 Unit/Units
Terms Of Payment: Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Paypal, Other Capacity: 5 Unit/Units per Quarter
Delivery Time: 3 weeks
Country Of Origin: Indonesia
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: $2,081.00
The Ultimate in Productivity
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must.
No more labor-intensive tasks
Simply print the test charts, read it into the i1iSis 2 XL in 10 minutes or less, and check results. It’s that easy
i1iSis 2 with Optical Brightening Compensation (OBC)
The automated solution for high speed chart measurements, now with industry first true OBC correction solution.
The i1iSis 2 family of automated chart readers is X-Rite Graphic Arts Standard (XRGA) compliant to ensure the most precise inter-instrument agreement.
The i1iSis 2 automated chart reader is compliant with the latest standards. M1 is now the specified measurement condition for GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2. M1 measurement conditions are required to achieve accurate proof-to-press-sheet matches in newer M1-compliant lighting booths.
- Spectral Engine: i1 technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array)
- Spectral range: 380 – 730 nm
- Optical bandwidth: 10 nm
- Sampling interval: 3.5 nm (100 bands)
- Spectral reporting: 10 nm
- Measurement conditions: M0, M1 & M2 measurement modes
- Interface: USB1.1
- Size options: A4
- Physical dimensions: Width 42 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (16.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches)
- Weight: 3.2 kg (112.9 oz)
- Inter-instrument agreement: Average 0.4 DE*00 Manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23°C on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2°)
- Short-term repeatability: 0.1 DE*00 (D50, 2°), on white
- Paper Width: 6 to 23 cm (2.4 to 9 in.)
- Paper Length: 17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)
- Paper Thickness: Typical 0.16mm / Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm