Want to Export your waste materials into Chinese recycling market safe and sound to make big money?Come to get your AQSIQ certificate first.
AQSIQ stands for General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China.
Scrap Monster, with our partners in Beijing, Hangzhou, Qindao, Tianjin, Guangzhou,and Shanghai are bringing Certification services to you.
Together, our partners have helped over 1000 companies in the past 6 years get AQSIQ certified.
ScrapMonster’s Certification services include:
- AQSIQ – New Application
- AQSIQ – Renewals
- AQSIQ – Additional items
- AQSIQ – Extensions
- ISO 9001 Certifications
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Successful Cases by our partners
- Contact Us for Applications
NEW APPLICATION FOR AQSIQ
The General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China, requires all companies who wish to export scrap materials into China to obtain a AQSIQ license. The AQSIQ is required for the following scrap materials:
- Scrap metals
- Ferrous materials (iron, steel, etc)
- Non-Ferrous materials (aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel, lead, tin, zinc etc)
- Scrap Paper
- Scrap Plastics
- Scrap Electronics (PCs, circuit boards, electrical components, etc)
- Scrap Textiles
The required documents you will need to apply for an AQSIQ license include:
- Filled out application (we will provide the forms to you)
- Business registration and tax documents
- Introduction of your organization, detailing departments and job responsibilities
- Site plan of your business displaying size of location, including at least eight (8) pictures or video displaying your business location.
- A color copy of your ISO 9001 Certificate or RIOS certification (one of these is a pre-requisite for applying for the AQSIQ. We provide ISO 9001 certification services if needed)
Please note: Text materials submitted must be in Chinese. In order to submit your application to the Chinese AQSIQ Department, we will need your company registration and tax documents to be notarized.
- We will provide you with all the forms required
- You will provide us with all the necessary documents listed above, along with the completed application form
- We will compile the information and prepare the application package
- We will send you the paperwork so you can notarize and submit it
According to proclamation 98 any company whose AQSIQ certificate expires at the end of the year must apply for a renewal at least 6 months in advance of expiration date.
The Chinese AQSIQ Department will accept AQSIQ Renewal applications since July 1st, 2013.
The required documents you will need to renew your AQSIQ license include:
- The username and password in electronic system from China AQSIQ Dept.
- CCIC certificates (Pre-shipment inspection certificates for waste scrap materials; at least one for each kind for the past 3 years.
- Notarized business & tax registration documents as well as the translation.
- More than 10 photos which can fully display the office and processing yard (if any).
- The floor plan marked with size and unit of the office and processing yard (if any).
- Color copy of AQSIQ certificate
ADDING ITEMS TO YOUR AQSIQ CERTIFICATION
If your company is interested in adding categories to your current AQSIQ license (ex. currently under the Scrap Metals category, but wish to export Scrap Plastics), we can help you add specific categories to your existing license.
Make sure to send us your current License # when requesting to add categories to your license.
If your company is interested in extensions to your current AQSIQ license, we can help you with this matter as well.
Make sure to send us your current License ， when requesting extensions to your license.
Documents needed for AQSIQ application include:
- Notarized business & tax registration documents
- Pictures of your company (at least 8)
- Fill out an application form
- Color scan of your ISO license