Top quantity Anti Estrogen Powder Letrozole/Femara
Femara Anti-Estrogen Powder Letrozole
CAS NO.: 112809-51-5
Molecular Formula: C17H11N5
Molecular Weight: 285.31
White or light yellow crystal
Usage: Used as API in Treatment of breast disease.
Effect: letrozole in postmenopausal patients with advanced breast cancer whose Estrogen receptor and / or progesterone receptor positive or receptor status unknown
Femara (letrozole) is a type II (non-steroidal) third generation aromatase inhibitor. Clinically it is used to treat postmenopausal women with either estrogen receptor positive or estrogen receptor unknown breast cancer.
1. Letrozole is a powerful Aromatase Inhibitor that was developed to fight breast cancer.
2. For athletes and bodybuilders, it is a drug used to combat the estrogenic side effects of anabolic steroids water-retention, acne and gynocomastia.
3. It will also raise testosterone levels because of the lowered estrogen in the body.
4. Femara(generic name is letrozole) is a new drug developed for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women.
5. Femara is the second in a new class of third-generation selective oral aromatase inhibitors.
6. It acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen.