Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh is also called stainless steel welded mesh, it is a grid that consists perpendicular wire strands, which are welded at each intersection, the joining of the wires at the intersection is achieved by electric resistance welding. According to the welded mesh and wire diameter, it can made into stainless steel welded mesh panels and welded mesh rolls.
SWM-1: Stainless steel welded wire mesh panels with beautiful look, have a good strength.
SWM-2: Stainless steel welded wire mesh rolls with good plasticity as well as durable.
All the spacing between wires are controlled by an automatic mechanism of high reliability. So the welded wire mesh size like wire diameters, opening size and panel weight are all available in a wide range. According to its size it can be made into panels and rolls. The materials and size can be chosen from a wide range.
- Materials: SS201, SS202, SS302, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316 and so on.
- Wire diameter: from 0.6 mm to 2.6 mm.
- Mesh opening: mini 6.4 mm and max 200 mm is available.
|SSWM-2||1/4" × 1/4"||6.4 mm × 6.4 mm||22# - 24#||0.6 mm - 0.7 mm||0.72 - 0.98|
|SSWM-3||3/8" × 3/8"||10.6 mm × 10.6 mm||19# - 22#||0.7 mm - 1.0 mm||0.65 - 1.3|
|SSWM-4||1/2" × 1/2"||12.7 mm × 12.7 mm||16# - 23#||0.6 mm - 1.6 mm||0.36 - 2.56|
|SSWM-5||5/8" × 5/8"||16 mm × 16 mm||18# - 21#||0.8 mm - 1.2 mm||1.2 - 1.3|
|SSWM-6||3/4" × 3/4"||19.1 mm × 19.1 mm||16# - 21#||0.8 mm - 1.6 mm||0.4 - 1.7|
|SSWM-7||1" × 1/2"||25.4 mm × 12.7 mm||16# - 20#||0.9 mm - 1.6 mm||0.61 - 1.92|
|SSWM-8||1" × 1"||25.4 mm × 25.4 mm||14# - 21#||0.8 mm - 1.2 mm||0.32 - 2|
|SSWM-9||1 1/2" × 1 1/2"||38 mm × 38 mm||14# - 19#||1.0 mm - 2.0 mm||0.3 - 1.3|
|SSWM-10||1" × 2"||25.4 mm × 50.8 mm||14# - 16#||1.6 mm - 2.0 mm||3.84 - 6|
|SSWM-11||2" × 2"||50.8 mm × 50.8 mm||12# - 16#||1.6 mm - 2.6 mm||0.25 - 1.6|
|SSWM-12||2" × 3"||50 mm × 75 mm||13# - 16#||1.6 mm - 2.3 mm||0.53 - 1.10|
|SSWM-13||3" × 3"||75 mm × 75 mm||12# - 16#||1.6 mm - 2.6 mm||0.17 - 0.43|
|SSWM-14||2" × 4"||50 mm × 100 mm||13# - 14#||2.0 mm - 2.3 mm||0.75 - 0.99|
|SSWM-15||4" × 4"||100 mm × 100 mm||13# - 14#||2.0 mm - 2.3 mm||0.5 - 0.66|
|SSWM-16||8" × 8"||200 mm × 200 mm||13# - 14#||2.0 mm - 2.3 mm||0.25 - 0.33|
|Width & Length
Characteristic compared with PVC or Galvanized welded wire mesh:
- Stainless steel welded wire mesh has flat even surface and strong structure, its high intensity makes it has long service life, even up to several decades.
- The wire itself has excellent corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, harsh chemicals resistance, so it can meet your demands of long exposure in corrosion environment.
- Compared with other material welded wire mesh or PVC-coated welded iron wire mesh, it is non-toxic, so it can used for food.
- By its very nature stainless steel wire need no additional finish, such as galvanizing or PVC to protect it, so it can compensate for its seemingly higher cost.
- Due to this wire mesh panels has beautiful and bright luster, it looks cleanliness and hygiene, furthermore, this kind of product is easy to clean.
- Welded wire mesh with strong integration, strong welded points, well-proportioned meshes, so it has a good strength to hold heavy weight.
Owing to the stainless steel material has unique advantage, the stainless steel welded wire mesh has a wide application, for example:
- It is traditionally utilized as floor heating, ceiling tiles, in buildings and construction; as the cover to protect machines and equipment in industry.
- In aquaculture, it used as animal enclosure, like restrain goat, horse, cow, raise chickens ,ducks, geese, rabbits, pigeons, and so on.
- In agriculture, it used for the tree, lawn, ranch in various size and shapes, for greenhouse benches and corn storage.
- In transportation, it used as highway fence, it also served as the road green belt protection net.
- In production, it used as wire mesh decking in logistics warehouse, display stand for goods in supermarket.
- In our daily life, it used as window resection fender, food baskets, shopping trolleys, porch or channel fence.
- For the birds, the stainless steel welded wire mesh is the only way to prevent zinc poisoning in birds, its strong structure and heavy wire also makes it become the best choice of zoo fence.
SWM-3: Stainless steel welded wire mesh used as guards to protect machines and equipment in industry.
SWM-4: Stainless steel welded wire mesh used as enclosure for raising chicken, rabbits, pigeons and other livestock.
SWM-5: Stainless steel welded wire mesh used as vegetables climbing scaffolds, it can hold heavy weight and have a good ventilation
SWM-6: Stainless steel welded wire mesh used as the fence for corn storage, good ventilation makes benefits for corn store long time
SWM-7: Stainless steel welded mesh used as the guards of trees, furthermore, for sports fields, greenhouse benches.
SWM-8: Stainless steel welded wire mesh used as fence, at the same time, it is also served as a decoration in public.
SWM-9: Stainless steel welded wire mesh used for window security.
SWM-10: Stainless steel welded mesh kitchen basket with three bottles of sauce in it.
SWM-11: Stainless steel welded wire mesh decking used for shelves in logistics warehouse, supermarket, home, storage room and other show venue.
SWM-12: Stainless steel welded wire mesh used as the fence in the zoo, especially as aviaries for its non-toxic.
SWM-13: Stainless steel welded mesh with heat resistance, rust resistance and non-toxic make it very popular among grills.
SWM-14: Stainless steel welded mesh gabion wall can separate two independent place, as well as for garden