Minimum Order: 1 Unit/Units
Terms Of Payment: Bank Transfer, Bitcoin, Paypal Capacity: 5 Unit/Units per Month
Delivery Time: 3 weeks
Country Of Origin: Indonesia
Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: $4,556.00
The most features of any heat press in the world!
With two printing stations, the new Dual Air Fusion increases production by at least 50% with a single operator. The upper platen moves between heat printing stations, allowing operators to prepare garments on one station while the other is being pressed.
Exclusive touch screen technology featuring Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently. With interchangeable quick change lower platens you can print full front designs on one station and sleeves, bags, pant legs, shoes, etc. on the other.
Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printers, the Dual Air Fusion makes pre-heating, pre-curing, pressing, and post-curing easy. Set your A station for pre-treatment and your B station for post-curing and cut your set-up and production time in half. With exceptional pressure per-square-inch, fibrillation is eliminated, making printed images crisp and vibrant.
For fool-proof precision decoration, check out the optional Dual Air Fusion Laser Alignment System, featuring four independently adjustable lasers per platen.
- 40cm x 50cm Dual Quick Change Platens
- Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing – cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Optional laser alignment system (optional) helps ensure accurate placement and alignment
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 19 liters hold tank.
- Recommended table size: 61cm x 92cm x 71cm with 76cm height