As a new filter product, sintered filter is combined with varying sizes and materials of multi layers mesh which are cut by laser cutting machine with high precision and then overlapped by sintered in the vacuum. According to its material, it can be divided into stainless steel sintered filter disc, galvanized sintered filter disc and copper sintered filter disc. Generally, it has several layers mainly including protecting layer, filtration control layer, scattered skeleton layer, skeleton supporting layer.
Because of its special structure, this type of filter overcomes the weakness of the low intensity, poor rigidity, mesh instability enough, deformation easily. So it is an ideal filter to be used in every industry with high pressure and high temperature.
- Filter materials: copper mesh, stainless steel mesh, brass mesh, etc.
- Filtration rate: 0.2 µm - 300 µm.
- Diameter: 200 - 3000 mm.
- Thickness: 1.7 mm, 2.5 mm, 3.5 mm.
- Weaving type: plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave, etc.
- Filter shapes: round, ring, square, rectangular, oval, etc.
- Layers: five layers or multi layers.
- Process technique: spot welded, edge covering and sintering.
SF-01: Sintered filter can be installed with aluminum frame to be more durable.
SF-02: Sintered filters made of multi layers different kinds of mesh.
SF-03: Cylindrical galvanized sintered filter.
SF-04: Copper sintered filter.
SF-05: Sintered filters can be made of different shapes.
SF-06: Sintered filters can be made of various materials.
- Accurate filter rating.
- Good strength.
- Works long time.
- Repeatedly cleaning and usage.
The sintered filter is widely used in a wide range of industries, for instance petroleum, chemical fiber, chemical, energy, aviation, security, environmental protection, medicine and electricity, etc.