Minimum Order: 1 Sets
Terms Of Payment: wire transfer Capacity: 27 Sets per Month
Delivery Time: 4 - 5 Days
Country Of Origin: Indonesia
The VersaCAMM VS-540, VS-420 and VS-300 are printers/cutters that feature up to eight colours, including metallic silver and white. When you combine the metallic ink with CMYK, you can create over 500 metallic colours. These colours give your prints a luxurious and eye-catching look.
The VS-540 is 137cm wide, the VS-420 is 107cm wide and 76cm wide VS-300 is the smallest model. The VS-540 is ideal for signs, banners, vehicle wraps and window graphics. The VS-420 excels at printing A0 and B0 size posters, typically produced with water-based inks. The VS-300 is a great production tool for stickers, labels and apparel heat transfers.
You can install an automated take-up system on all VS machines. This allows you to produce large print jobs without any problems.
- Large format machines that combine printing and cutting
- Available in four models: the original 64" (163cm) VS-640 plus new 54" (137cm), 42" (107cm) and 30" (76cm) models
- Metallic silver and white inks open up a new world of creative options
- The metallic silver ink combines with CMYK to print luxurious metallic effects
- The Roland Metallic System Library, included in VersaWorks, features 512 metallic spot colours that are easy to apply to graphics
- Three ink configurations available(*1)
- CMYK, Lc, Lm, Metallic and White
- CMYK, Lc and Lm
- Double CMYK
- New features that enhance metallic effects
- A pattern library allows users to easily add patterns to metallic colours
- Two print modes for varying styles
- Blend print mode: prints CMYKLcLm and metallic ink together for more natural metallic colours
- Layered print mode: prints metallic ink first, then CMYKLcLm with one pass, adding richness to metallic effects
- An integrated heater system precisely controls the proper amount of heat for each application, yielding outstanding results on both uncoated and coated media
- Roland's Advanced Ink Circulation System prevents the pigment in metallic and white inks from settling
- New print head design
- Droplets are fired in seven different sizes with unmatched precision for exceptional print quality
- New variable droplet technology automatically positions droplets to ensure beautiful smooth gradations
- Roland OnSupport allows remote monitoring of production activities
|Printing technology||Piezoelectric inkjet|
|Media||Width||210 to 1625 mm||210 to 1372 mm||182 to 1071 mm||182 to 762 mm|
|Thickness||Maximum 1.0 mm with liner for printing|
|Maximum 0.4 mm with liner and 0.22mm without liner for cutting|
|Roll outer diameter||Maximum 210 mm|
|Roll weight||Maximum 40 kg||Maximum 30 kg||Maximum 25 kg||Maximum 25 kg|
|Core diameter *1||76.2 mm or 50.8 mm|
|Printing/cutting width *2||Maximum 1600 mm||Maximum 1346 mm||Maximum 1046 mm||Maximum 736 mm|
|Ink cartridges||Type||Roland ECO-SOL MAX ink|
|Capacity||220 cc or 440 cc|
|Colours||Eight colours (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, light magenta, metallic silver and white), six colours (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, light cyan, and light magenta), or four colours (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black)|
|Printing resolution (dots per inch)||Maximum 1440 dpi|
|Cutting speed||10 to 300 mm/s|
|Blade force||30 to 300 gf|
|Blade offset||0 to 1.5 mm|
|Software resolution (when cutting)||0.025 mm/step|
|Distance accuracy (when printing) *3 *4||Error of less than ±0.3% of distance traveled, or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater|
|Distance accuracy (when cutting) *3||Error of less than ±0.4% of distance traveled, or ±0.3 mm, whichever is greater|
|When distance correction has been performed (when the setting for [CUTTING MENU] - [CALIBRATION] has been made): Error of less than ±0.2% of distance travelled, or ±0.1 mm, whichever is greater|
|Repeatability (when cutting) *3 *5||±0.1 mm or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting *3 *6||±0.5 mm or less|
|Alignment accuracy for printing and cutting when reloading media *3 *7||Error of less than ±0.5% of distance traveled, or ±3 mm, whichever is greater|
|Media heating system *8||Print heater||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 45°C|
|Dryer||Setting range for the preset temperature: 30 to 50°C|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching)|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC 100 to 120 V ±10%, 8.2A, 50/60 Hz or||AC 100 to 120 V ±10%, 7.9A, 50/60 Hz or||AC 100 to 120 V ±10%, 7.2A, 50/60 Hz or||AC 100 to 120 V ±10%, 5.6A, 50/60 Hz or|
|AC 220 to 240 V ±10%, 4.2A, 50/60 Hz||AC 220 to 240 V ±10%, 4.0A, 50/60 Hz||AC 220 to 240 V ±10%, 3.7A, 50/60 Hz||AC 220 to 240 V ±10%, 2.9A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 1080 W||Approx. 1050 W||Approx. 960 W||Approx. 740 W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 14.8 W||Approx. 14.4 W||Approx. 14.5 W||Approx. 14.4 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||64 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||41 dB (A) or less|
|Environmental||Power on||Temperature: 15 to 32°C [20°C or more recommended], Humidity: 35 to 80%RH (no condensing)|
|Power off||Temperature: 5 to 40°C, humidity: 20 to 80%RH (no condensing)|
|Dimensions (with stand)||2575 (W) x 705 (D) x 1105 (H) mm||2315 (W) x 705 (D) x 1105 (H) mm||2015 (W) x 705 (D) x 1105 (H) mm||1075 (W) x 705 (D) x 1105 (H) mm|
|Weight (with stand)||130 kg||120 kg||105 kg||90 kg|
|Included items||Stand, power cord, blade, blade holder, media clamps, media holder, replacement blade for separating knife, software RIP, user's manual, etc.|
- The media holder of this machine is exclusively for media with a paper tube core inner diameter of 3 inches. To use a 2 inch media core, please use the optionally available media flanges.
- The length of printing or cutting is subject to the limitations of the program.
- Using Roland specified media, loaded correctly, temperature: 25°C, humidity: 50 %RH, all pinch rollers are used, 25 mm or more for both right and left margins and 35 mm or more front margin, excluding expansion or contraction of the media. and all correction and adjustment functions of this machine have been made properly. Not assured when the print heater or dryer is used.
- Using Roland specified media, print travel of 1m
- [PREFEED] menu item must be set to ""ENABLE,"" 64-inch and 54-inch models, media over 610 mm wide, and 4000 mm long. Media 610 mm wide or less and 8000 mm long. 42-inch and 30-inch models, 3000 mm long.
- Provided that media length is under 3000 mm. Excluding possible shift caused by expansion/contraction of the media and/or by reloading the media.
- Using Roland specified media, 64-inch and 54-inch models: data size: 1000 mm in the media-feed direction, 1600 mm in the carriage-movement direction. 42-inch model: data size: 1000 mm in the media-feed direction, 1346 mm in the carriage-movement direction. 30-inch model: data size: 1000 mm in the media-feed direction, 736 mm in the carriage-movement direction.
No lamination. Automatic detection of crop marks at 4 points when media is reloaded. During cutting, [PREFEED] menu item must be set to ""ENABLE."" Excludes the effects of slanted movement and of expansion and contraction of the media. "
- Warm-up is required after powerup. This may require 5 to 20 minutes, depending on the operating environment. The preset temperature may fail to be reached depending on the ambient temperature and media width.
|Roland VersaWorks System Requirements|
|Operating system||Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate (32-bit);|
|Windows Vista Business/Ultimate Service Pack 1 (32-bit); Windows Vista Business/Ultimate (32-bit);|
|Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 or later; or Windows 2000 Service Pack 4|
|CPU||CoreT2 Duo, 2.0 GHz or faster recommended|
|RAM||1 GB or more recommended (Windows 7 and Vista: 2 GB or more recommended)|
|Video card and monitor||A resolution of 1280 x 1024 resolution or more recommended|
|Free hard-disk space||40 GB or more recommended|
|Hard-disk file system||NTFS format|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive|
|Adobe Illustrator 10, CS, CS2, CS3|
|CorelDRAW 11, 12, X3|