Plisse insect screen (also known as pleated insect screen), is an innovative product helping users keep flying insects out and allow fresh air to circulate around the house. It is different from traditional insect screens - possesses an accordion fold tissue guided by a set of links that offers smooth sliding, and maintains excellent service, great strength and top quality.
Except for being available in variety of materials, colors, sizes, styles and designs, plisse insect screen is also known for features like heat and water resistance. In order to cater to the demands of our clients, we are engaged in offering varied types of plisse mesh.
PEWS-01: Plisse insect screen is a progressive product which is designed with high quality and simple assembly.
PEWS-02: The accordion fold issue guided by links is the most prominent characteristic of the pleated insect screen.
- Material: fiberglass, polyester, PP, PE.
- Mesh Size: 12 × 12, 14 ×14, 16 × 16, 18 × 18, 20 × 20, etc.
- Diameter: 0.16 mm - 0.22 mm.
- Pleated height: 14 mm - 20 mm.
- Width: 1 m - 2.6 m.
- Length: 10 m, 30 m, 50 m, etc.
- Mesh Type: square hole, round hole.
- Colors: black, white, gray, green, etc.
PEWS-03: Having accordion folds is one of the most significant features of pleated insect screen.
PEWS-04: Plisse insect screen can be folded to save place when it is not in use.
- Offer protection from insects efficiently.
- Designed with simple assembly and top quality.
- Open or close smoothly for any sizes of doors and windows.
- Eco-friendly product.
- Flexible for wide openings.
- Saving space - out of sight when not in use.
- It combines aesthetics and comfort perfectly.
- Easy to install.
- Easy to clean.
- Good chemical stability.
PEWS-05: Gray is one of the commonest colors, but we also have many other colors for your choice.
PEWS-06: Plisse insect screen can combine aesthetic perceptions with comfortable feel perfectly.
Plisse insect screen which is suitable for almost all frames with different materials, is a revolutionary product for windows and doors. It meets the demands of residences, offices, patios, farmhouses and many other places. Plated insect screen has now become a must in homes whether they are new buildings or restored buildings.
PEWS-07: Plisse insect screen is suitable for being installed on the windows, in order to keep insects out and allow fresh air in.
PEWS-08: Plated insect screen is also suitable for doors with almost all kinds of frames and it can provide a great visual perception for users.
- Shrink film and carton.
- According to customers' requirements.