Different from other wire mesh filter, perforated filter tube is made of perforated metal mesh with a wide range of perforated patterns and open area percent. It can be made from a variety of materials including stainless steel wire mesh, hastelloy and mild steel. We manufacture the perforated tubes in various hole shapes, for instance round hole, square hole, rectangular hole and hexagonal hole. Because of its perforated structure, this type of filter can offer superior resistance to bending and crimping. So it is the ideal choice to be used where need rigidity and durability.
You can choose the suitable hole shape according to the type of impurities. Varying materials, hole sizes and perforation patterns are available.
- Material: stainless steel mesh, hastelloy, mild steel.
- Hole type: round hole, elliptical hole, square hole, rectangular hole, hexagonal hole.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm to 10 mm.
- Diameter: 6 - 169 mm.
- Filter precision: 2 - 2000 µm.
- Packing: pallet or wooden boxes.
PFT-01: Perforated filter tubes manufactured with oval holes.
PFT-02: Perforated filter tubes manufactured with square holes.
PFT-03: Perforated filter tube with one layer of fine woven mesh to ensure the filter precision.
PFT-04: Perforated filter tubes manufactured with round holes.
PFT-05: We can manufacture varying sizes of perforated filter tubes.
PFT-06: Perforated filter tubes are very durable with high holding capacity.
PFT-07: Perforated filter tubes made of stick out edge.
PFT-08: Perforated filter tubes can be made of one layer or multi layers.
- Flat and smooth surface.
- Durable and good strength.
- Hard wearing, and easy to wash for reuse.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Anti-acid, anti-alkali and anti-corrosion.
- High reliable standard specifications.