Peptides 2mg/Vial Dsip for Well Sleep
Molecular Weight: 848.81
Delta sleep-inducing peptide, abbreviated DSIP, is a neuropeptide that when infused into the mesodiencephalic ventricle of recipient rabbits induces spindle and delta EEG activity and reduced motor activities.
Delta sleep-inducing peptide was first discovered in 1974 by the Swiss Schoenenberger-Monnier group who isolated it from the cerebral venous blood of rabbits in an induced state of sleep. It was primarily believed to be involved in sleep regulation due to its apparent ability to induce slow-wave sleep in rabbits, but studies on the subject have been contradictory.
DSIP is an amphiphilic peptide of molecular weight 850 daltons with the amino acid motif:
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries. We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products, we 're sure they can satisfy you well enough;
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation