Noni is a natural fruit, not a medicine, and its scientific name is Morinda citrifolia L.
The fruit is approximately the same size as a potato; yellow, but changes to white when ripe. It has a bitter taste. Noni is generally used as a Dietary Supplement, and a lot of health benefits are attributed to it. Thousands of people around the globe are the proof of its effectiveness.
Noni Analysis have shown that it is rich in elements basic to humans, like: Fiber, Proteins, Iron, Vitamin C, Calcium, Zinc.
Noni is best and most nutritionally sound when it is pure and organic. A powdered form of the pulp is made in one of two ways. It can be freeze-dried, which generally uses the whole fruit, or the raw pulp can be dehydrated. By whichever means the dried fruit is produced, it is then ground into a powder. The powder can be purchased in bulk by weight or packed into capsules and taken as a supplement. The powder is not water-soluble, but many add it to fruit and yogurt for a nutrient-dense power smoothie. There are also juices available which are made from a concentrated extract of the pulp.
Noni contains many substances, including potassium. Some of these substances might help repair damaged cells in the body, activate the immune system, and have other activities.
1) Lower High Blood Pressure;
2) Reduce Arthritis Symptoms/Pain;
3) Enhance Cellular Health;
4) Inhibits pre-cancer function and growth of cancer tumors;
5) Strengthen Immune System;
6) Increases body energy;
7) Acts as anti inflammatory and anti histaminic agent;
8) Alleviates Pain;
9) Has antibacterial properties that can protect against digestive and heart damage;10)Promote General Health;
11) Increasing the phagocytic index of macrophage and stimulating antibody formation, thus to enhance body's immune function;
12) Anti-tumor activity, owning the strong inhibitory effect on cancer cell;
13) Anti-fatigue effect, enable glycogen content has a significant increase and increase the body's exercise capacity.
Mobile: + (91) 97 2345 5627