Minimum Order: 100 Pieces
Terms Of Payment: TT, LC Capacity: 1000 Pieces per Month
Delivery Time: 2WEEK
Country Of Origin: South Korea
NABOTA 100 Units Lyophilized Powder for Injection (I.M/S.C) Purified Neurotoxin Complex
Clostridium botulinum Toxin Type A (Nabota) is:
- indicated for the treatment of blepharospasm associated with dystonia, including benign essential blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm or VIIth nerve disorders in patients 12 years or older.
- indicated for the correction of strabismus in patients 12 years or older.
- indicated for the treatment of spasmodic torticollis (cervical dystonia) in adults.
- indicated for the treatment of dynamic equinus foot deformity due to spasticity in pediatric cerebral palsy patients, two years of age or older.
- indicated for the temporary treatment of glabellar lines associated with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity in adult patients below 65 years of age.
- indicated in the management of focal spasticity, including the treatment of spasticity associated with stroke in adults.
- indicated for the treatment of focal hyperhidrosis of the axilla.
- indicated for the temporary improvement in the appearance of upper facial rhytides (glabellar lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines) in adults. Clostridium botulinum Toxin Type A
- indicated for the prophylaxis of headaches in adults with chronic migraine.
- indicated for the treatment of urinary incontinence due to neurogenic detrusor overactivity e.g., spinal cord injury (SCI) or multiple sclerosis (MI) in adults.