Liquid filtration is the removal of solids from liquids by flowing the contaminated liquid through a filter medium that will retain the solid particulates and allow only clean liquid to pass through. A liquid filter is designed to remove impurities that occur in liquids, both from natural and unnatural sources. Liquid filters are used to clean or purify a product or extend the life of the piping by removing corrosive materials that induce erosion. Filters have also been used to remove bacteria from certain liquids to prevent spoiling and, in other cases, to remove harmful particles so that the liquid may be recycled and reused.
Some industries that use liquid filtration include textile mills, cosmetics, food and beverage, electronic components, tool manufacturers, ship builders, pulp and paper mills, foundries, air conditioning, and oil and gas wells. Liquid filters are also used with industrial filter manufacturers for applications such as fuel filters, water filter systems, reverse osmosis water filters, carbon filter and wet/dry filters, and industrial water filters.
- Size reduction (optional).
- High-strength construction.
- Laid over pleat geometry; significantly increased area and uniform flow distribution (compared to traditional fan pleat).
- Extended filter element service life (same space envelope).
- Smaller space envelope and reduced weight.
- Consistent performance throughout filter element service life.
- Reduced filter element and assembly weight with similar service life and efficiency.
Depending on the filter, we have micron ratings in 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.25, 0.45, 0.5, 0.65, 1.0, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 5.0, 10.0, 25.0, 50.0 and 100.0 micron. Our liquid filters also come in a range of dimensions such as 9.75”, 10”, 20”, 30” and 40”.
roduct description here...