Galvanized window screen also referred to as galvanized insect screen, is one of the most popular and economical insect screens. The material of the galvanized insect screen is low carbon steel wire with plain weaving and it can be galvanized before weaving or after weaving. Galvanization is not a metal or alloy, but a process in which a protective zinc coating is applied to steel to prevent rusting. However, it is often separated into an individual category because of its widely spread use in types of applications.
Galvanized insect screen in bluish white is the salable one, because it does better in corrosion resistance and its color is much lighter. Galvanized insect screen is widely used in the houses and hotels to keep mosquitoes and insects. In addition, you may never have to replace it unless you are doing a major refurbishment of your windows.
GWS-02: Galvanized window screen is one of the most popular and economical insect screens.
GWS-03: Galvanized insect screen has the characteristic of preventing rusting.
- Material: low carbon steel wire.
- Surface treatment: (Galvanized after weaving or before weaving) electro-galvanized and hot dipped galvanized.
- Zinc plating-white.
- Zinc plating-blue white.
- Zinc plating-coloring.
- Weaving: plain weave.
- Wire diameter: 0.5 mm - 1 mm.
- Mesh size: 14 × 14, 16 × 16, 16 × 14, 18 × 18, 18 × 16, 18 × 14, 20 × 20, 22 × 22, 24 × 24, 28 × 28, 30 × 30.
- Width: 30", 36", 48", 60", 70", 78", etc.
- Length: 25', 30', 50', 80', 100', etc.
GWS-04: Galvanized insect screen is made of low carbon steel wire with plain weaving and it can be galvanized before weaving or after weaving.
GWS-05: Galvanized insect screen in zinc plating-coloring has beautiful appearance.
- Insect repellent.
- Anti-corrosion, anti- oxidation, acid and alkali resistance.
- Durable and versatile.
- Good resistance to high temperature and changeable weather.
- Easy washing and cleaning.
- Excellent light transmission.
- Good air-flow.
- Long service life.
GWS-06: Galvanized window screen can provide you great visibility.
Galvanized insect screen is widely used in the windows, doors and corridors of the constructions, office buildings, houses and hotels to keep mosquitoes and flies or other flying worms out. Benefit from the anti-corrosion and oxidation feature, galvanized window screen can be used in the environments where is corrosive and dusty. Because of adapting to changeable weather, it also can be installed on the balconies and patios.
- Each roll is tied up with wire.
- Inner PP bags with outer carton boxes.
- Packed in waterproof bag.
GWS-07: Our product will be packed in waterproof bags or upon your requirements.