The galvanization is widely used in the industrial production. For example, it can be used for fence, like garden fence, farm fence, highway fence and railway fence. Galvanization has two types: electric galvanized and hot-dipped galvanized.
- Material: low carbon steel, mild steel, hot or cold rolled steel.
- Surface treatment: hot-dipped galvanized (505 g/m2), electric galvanized.
- Head type: one pointed, triple pointed, rounded, rounded & notched, square.
- Pales section: D section pales, W section pales, angle section pales.
- Height: 1.2 m to 3.6 m, as your request.
- Pale thickness: W section is 2 mm - 3 mm, D section is 2.5 mm - 4.0 mm.
- Package: plastic film, wooden pallet.
- Extended the useful lifespan of palisade fence.
- Good corrosion resistant and good wear resistant.
- Smooth surface, easy to maintain and clean.
- Suitable for most site conditions.
Galvanized palisade fence with beautiful appearance and eco-friendly advantages can be widely used in industrial areas, airports, railways and schools.
GPF-1: Galvanized palisade fence has better corrosion resistance and its bright surface is suitable for many environments.
GPF-2: Galvanized palisade fence can be made into many types, such as one pointed, triple pointed, rounded, rounded & notched and square.
GPF-3: Galvanized palisade fence with bright appearance not only beautifies the environment, it also provides a highest security.
GPF-4: Galvanized palisade pale can be made into swing and sliding gate, which are flexible and provide an effective way to deter intruders.