Enginemates Heat Transfer has been involved in working for a project in Morocco.
Fin fan Cooler has been designed and fabricated using the guidelines from API 661 and ASME Section VIII Div 1. The MOC for tube bundle assembly SS 304 L and for structure carbon steel. Air cooled heat exchanger type is forced draft exchanger.
- Project Location :- Jorf Lasfer, Morocco
- Project Title :- Dap Plants 107 B & C
- Application :- Steam Vent Condenser
- Operating Fluid :- Steam
- Heat Load :- 3180.6KW
- Fluid In/ Out :- 103/100 º C
- Design Pressure :- 5.5 KG/CM2(A)
- Test Pressure:- 7.1KG/CM2(A)
- Design temperature :- 130ºC
- Thermal design – HTRI 6.0
- Mechanical design –In-house
- Structural design – Staad Pro V8i
Fin fan Cooler assembly components are as follows.
- Tube bundle assembly with removable cover type header box.
- Structure assembly with motor mtg., walk way, hand rail, ladder etc.
- Fan assembly
- Plenum chamber conical type
- Electric motor
- Drive (bearing block) assembly with pulley and belt
- Fan guard and other guards (for pulley and motor).
- Louver assembly with electric actuator
- Vibration cut-off switch.