Expanded metal ceiling is an indispensable part of modern architecture. Compared with other smooth ceilings, the expanded metal ceiling can supply you a special view. The different specs, different hole types of expanded metal sheet can be used combined with illumination or backlight to form distinguished lights and shadows.
The expanded metal ceiling is commonly made of stainless steel or anodized aluminum steel sheet and then produced into hexagonal, diamond, square or other hole types. According to different applications and places, we can supply you more than 29 colors of expanded metal ceiling tailored to your needs.
Specifications of expanded metal ceiling
- Material: stainless steel or aluminum steel sheet.
- Colors: black, white, red, yellow and other colors can be customized.
- Surface finish: anodized or powder coating.
- Hole pattern: diamond, hexagonal, decorative mesh or others.
- Sheet size: 60 cm × 60 cm, 60 cm × 120 cm, and other specs are available.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm - 2.0 mm.
EMC-01: Open mesh expanded metal sheet for ceiling.
EMC-02: Closed mesh expanded metal sheet for ceiling.
Features of expanded metal ceiling
- Frameless expanded ceiling panels supply a strong visual impact, lighter weight and reasonable price.
- Expanded metal ceiling can ensure the excellent air circulation and light.
- Various colors for choice. Different colors can be customized to suit your local applications.
- Different hole pattern. The different hole pattern and mesh pattern can give you wide range of choice to own your unique effect.
- Durable and long service life. The stainless steel expanded metal ceiling is solid and strong, which can be used for a long service life.
- Different metal forms let expanded metal ceiling easy to install onto the ceiling.
Expanded metal forms
- Folded without frame. One side is table and the other side is unstable.
- Folded with frame. It is a stable structure which is widely used in the ceiling system.
- Welded-on frame. The expanded metal is welded on the frame and there is no visible profiles.
- Other customized metal forms are according to your drawings and requirements.
EMC-03: Folded without frame type expanded metal sheet.
EMC-04: Folded without frame type expanded metal sheet installation.
EMC-05: Folded with frame type expanded metal sheet.
EMC-06: Folded with frame type expanded metal sheet installation.
EMC-07: Welded-on frame type expanded metal sheet installation.
EMC-08: Welded-on frame type expanded metal sheet installation.
Installation of expanded metal ceiling
Expanded metal sheet can be installed onto the ceilings in different ways, including lay-in, hook-on, swing down or drop-and-slide versions. Some expanded metal sheets are installed with slim frame and some are installed in a monolithic appearance.
Applications of expanded metal ceiling
The expanded metal ceiling is an ideal solution in a wide range of buildings, especially for large ceiling areas. It is widely used in the following places:
- Office buildings.
- Shopping malls.
- Railway station.
- Shopping center.
- Sports facilities.
- Industrial facilities.
EMC-09: Expanded metal sheet are installed in the office building.
EMC-10: Expanded metal ceiling can achieve different effects when it is used with lights.