Cylindrical filter is also a common type of strainer. Different from filter discs, it is in cylinder shape. Cylindrical filters are made of various good quality raw materials including stainless steel wire, stainless steel woven wire cloth and carbon steel mesh, etc. In order to meet the customers' growing demand, single layer and multilayer filters are available in every diameter and size. To enhance the filtration efficiency, multilayer filters may be consist of several different kinds of mesh. In addition to, cylindrical filter with an aluminum rim edge and filters with closed bottom are also supplied.
With accurate filtration precision, cylindrical filters are generally used to separate undesired rubble and can filter various fluids. With high mechanical strength, it is mainly used in petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, foodstuff and sewage water treatment, etc.
- Wire materials: stainless steel, aluminum, carbon steel, etc.
- Layer: single layer or multilayers.
- Edge processing: wrapping edge or metal flange.
- Marginal materials: stainless steel, aluminum, copper, etc.
- Filter precision: 2 - 2000 µm.
- Package: plastic film and then in wooden case.
CF-01: Cylindrical filter made of fine woven mesh cloth.
CF-02: Cylindrical filter with stainless steel bottom.
CF-03: Cylindrical filters with welded closed bottom.
CF-04: Cylindrical filter tubes with multilayers woven mesh cloth.
CF-05: Cylindrical filters manufactured with stick out edge.
CF-06: Cylindrical filters manufactured with square closed bottom.
CF-07: Cylindrical filter tubes with hemming edge.
CF-08: We can offer very small cylindrical filters.
CF-09: Cylindrical filter tubes with aluminum edge.
CF-10: Cylindrical filter tubes manufactured with stick out edge end.
- Easy to clean.
- Smooth surface structure.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- High temperature resistance.
- Accurate filtration precision.
- High porosity and high dirt-holding capacity.
Cylindrical filter is mainly used for all sorts of liquids, particles and waste separation, and water filtration. It is also available in petroleum, chemistry, metallurgy, machine, medicine, automobile industries in absorption, evaporation and filtration process.
- Filtration of air: air filters, vacuum filters, filtration of corrosive gases, etc.
- Filtration of liquid: ceramics polluted water cleaning, beverage, disposal of sewage water, filtration of corrosive liquids, beer brewing filter, etc.
- Filtration of solid: glass, coal, food processing industry, cosmetics, fluidised beds, etc.
- Filtration of oil: oil refining, hydraulic oil, oilfield pipelines, etc.
CF-11: Cylindrical filters are durable enough to be used in various industries.
CF-12: Cylindrical filters mainly used for filtering all sorts of liquids.