Copper window screen as well as other copper alloy window screens, are suitable for the wooden frames. Copper is one of the earliest popular materials used for insect screens. Woven pure copper and fine wire mesh make copper window screen do a good job in keeping annoying bugs out. From aesthetic standpoint, copper insect screen is a prior alternative for your houses, villas, hotels and office buildings.
Copper window screen, bronze window screen, and brass window screen should not be installed on aluminum frames, for corrosion will be caused when the two metals touch.
CWS-01: Woven by pure copper wires, copper window screen is an ideal choice as a premium product.
CWS-02: Copper insect screen with elegant appearance is regularly applied to keep bugs out.
- Material: 100% copper, 90% copper 10% zinc, and other copper alloys.
- Mesh size: The most popular ones are 18 × 14 and 16 × 16. 22 × 22, 18 × 18, 18 × 16, 14 × 14 are also available.
- Wire gauge: BWG 30 - BWG 34.
- Weaving: plain weave.
- Width: 30", 36", 42", 48" and 60".
- Length: 75', 80' and 100'.
- Color: copper, brass, bronze.
CWS-03: Brass window screen is a kind of copper alloy window screen, having the characteristic of corrosive resistance.
CWS-04: Bronze window screen whose mesh size is 16 mesh × 16 mesh, is one of the best-selling products.
CWS-05: Copper insect screen and copper alloy window screen, such as brass window screen and bronze window screen, are generally used on wooden frames.
- Highly transparent.
- Soft and easy to work with.
- Durability & stable structure.
- Good fly-proof performance.
- Easy to clean.
- Long life span.
- Flexible mesh can be cut easily with scissors.
Copper insect screen with elegant appearance is widely used for windows and corridors to prevent users from bugs. Considered as a high-quality and anti-corrosive product, copper alloy window screen is an excellent choice for both inland and coastal regions.
- Outer wooden cases and carton boxes.
- Inner packing can be customized.
CWS-06: We can offer wooden cases and carton boxes as outer packing, and inner packing is upon your requirements.