Invention Patent No.:
200510064703.1 ( Patent Certificate for your reference )
Two component,5Kg/group(A component: 4Kg, B component: 1Kg),packed in a plastic drum.
☆ It's consist of modified heat resistant toughening resin and special curing agent
☆ Aging resistant(can reach more than 8 years),high temperature resistant,good toughness
☆ Can cure at room temperature,can also heat for curing
☆ When it is used as structural bonding,the highest working temperature is 150℃
product usage of our abrasion resistant ceramic special adhesive:
mainly used in the bonding of wear resistant ceramic chip on the top surface and facade of the equipment. With strong initial adhesion,it won't fall off without using magnet or other support measures during construction,optimizing construction technology and reducing construction cost
How to use of our wear resistant ceramic adhesives:
1. Surface treatment:Grinding or sand blasting to clean up the dust,greasy dirt and rust on the surface of adherend,finally clean it by cleaning agent.
2. Configure adhesive: According to the specified requirements,make A and B two components mix uniformly,the mass ratio is A:B=4:1
3. Using adhesive:Make configured adhesive be coating on the adherend surface uniformly.
4. Curing:it's 0.5～1 hour for room temperature initial curing,and 24 hours for fully curing(8～10MPa),heat it up to the temperature of 80℃ and keep this temperature for 2 hours,then do the post curing,can get higher strength(≥18MPa)
5. Every time the suitable configured adhesive quantity should not be too much,in order to avoid shorten the sizing time
6. The configured adhesive should be used up as short time as possible(before initial curing)
7. When the temperature is too low in the process of construction,should heat up the A component properly first for easy to configure adhesive and use adhesive.
1.Sealed storage in the cool and dry place,the warranty period is 1 year.
2.Avoid placing it upside down,knocking against and transporting it as a non-dangerous product during transportation.
Wear resistant ceramic adhesives from our web: http://www.realbond.net/en/wear_resistant_ceramic_adhesive/4153.html