Minimum Order: 10 Gram/Grams
Terms Of Payment: T/T;Western Union;Money Gram;bitcoin Capacity: 2000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Delivery Time: 3~6 days
Country Of Origin: China Certifications and Awards: ISO9001；KOSHER
Antiestrogen Steroid Powder Exemestane/Aromasin(CAS NO.:107868-30-4)
Appearance:White or Almost White Crystalline Powder
Key words:Exemestane Aromasin 107868-30-4 anti-estrogen breast cancer
Developed to help fight breast cancer, Aromasin is one of the most powerful estrogen suppressing compounds
Exemestane is an irreversible, steroidal aromatase inactivator, structurally related to the natural substrate androstenedione. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation, an effect also known as "suicide inhibition." By being structurally similar to enzyme targets, Exemestane permanently binds to the enzymes, preventing them from converting androgen into estrogen.
Exemestane is taken in tablet form once a day. Patients can experience side effects like nausea, anxiety, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, bone pain, and chest pain. Side effects vary widely between patients and patients should report the side effects they experience to their doctors, as some may be indicators of dangerous complications. Shortness of breath and chest pain in particular are causes for concern in patients taking exemestane.
Exemestane is an oral steroidal aromatase inhibitor that is used in ER-positive breast cancer in addition to surgery and/or radiation in post-menopausal women.
The main source of estrogen is the ovaries in premenopausal women, while in post-menopausal women most of the body's estrogen is produced via the conversion of androgens into estrogen by the aromatase enzyme in the peripheral tissues (i.e. adipose tissue like that of the breast) and a number of sites in the brain. Estrogen is produced locally via the actions of the aromatase enzyme in these peripheral tissues where it acts locally. Any circulating estrogen in post-menopausal women as well as men is the result of estrogen escaping local metabolism and entering the circulatory system.
Anti-estrogen steroid powder：
Anastrozole CAS NO.:120511-73-1
Exemestane CAS NO.:107868-30-4
Formestane CAS NO.:566-48-3
Clomifene Citrate CAS NO.:50-41-9
Tamoxifen Citrate CAS NO.:54965-24-1
Toremifene Citrate CAS NO.:89778-27-8
Raloxifene Hydrochloride CAS NO.: 82640-04-8
Letrozole CAS NO.:112809-51-5
Testolactone CAS NO.:968-93-4
Mesterolone CAS NO.:1424-00-6
1 High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery:
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3 We have clients throughout the world:
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers' requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
Name: Patt Downey