We all know that the equipment using polyester fabric will produce high friction electrostatic when it runs at a high speed. To dissipate this static electricity, conductive threads, normally bronze or stainless steel wires are woven through the polyester fabric. And this new fabric is generally called as anti-static filter fabric.
Our range of anti-static filter fabric is widely used in various aspects including pulping drying, chemical fiber industry, high density board, sludge dehydration, conveyor belt, environmental protection, vacuum filtration, rubber and chemical industry, etc.
- Tight warp and weft connection makes this fabric not easy to deform.
- Uniform permeability for excellent ventilation that eliminates blocking possibilities.
- Smooth surface allows for easy cleaning of this mesh.
- Excellent conductive threads ensure safety static discharge performance.
- High temperature hydrolysis and superb heat resistance up to 300°F.
- Excellent anti-wear strength and moisture resistance.
- Low thermal shrinking and less elongation at heat.
- Superb resistance against chemicals like acid and organic solvents.
- Non-toxic material makes it also a good choice for food processing industry.
- A variety of patterns can be woven upon your request as shown below:
3/2 twilled weave with warp & weft conductive threads.
3/2 twilled weave with warp conductive threads.
3/1 spiral weave with warp conductive threads.
|Warp||Weft||Warp||Weft||Surface||Joint||Kg/m2||mm||m3/m2h||CFM 127/pa||l/m2/s 200pa|